The Department of Financial Services Mortgage Assistance Unit is coming to Poughkeepsie…
Date: October 17th, 2013
Location: Poughkeepsie Municipal Lot 35 Catharine Street
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Staff from the New York State Department of Financial Services can help you:
• Understand what happens when you fall behind on mortgage payments
• Learn more about the foreclosure process in New York State
• Understand your rights as a homeowner
• Know the alternatives to foreclosure
• Learn more about federal programs, loan modification and other relief
• File a complaint seeking resolution with your bank or mortgage service
Please come see us on one of the above dates if you need help with a mortgage issue.
Bring all relevant documents with you, such as ID, records of mortgage payments, correspondence from lenders and foreclosure notices.
If you are unable to come see us in person, you can file a complaint via the DFS website at www.dfs.ny.gov or get help by calling us at (800) 342-3736 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM).
Mortgage Assistant Unit Flyer (147.5 KiB, 176 hits)