Free parking is available under City Hall for those arriving before 8:00 p.m. Enter the parking garage from the westbound arterial highway. For additional information, contact the City Clerk, at (845) 451-4225.
All Common Council meetings are webcasted live at: http://www.totalwebcasting.com/live/cop/
Once completed, the meetings are archived on the site for later viewing.
Common Council Agenda – July 14, 2014
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda items.
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- FROM COUNCILMEMBER HERMANN AND COUNCILMEMBER PERRY, Resolution R14-54, approving a parking amnesty program.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM STEVE TINKLEMEN AND KIWANIS CLUB, a communication on the proposed designed of 911 Memorial Plaza.
- FROM POUGHKEEPSIE FOOD COALITION, a communication regarding their missions and goals.
- FROM ASSISTANT CORPORATION COUNSEL VALK, a communication regarding proposed amendments to Section 14-45 of the Charter 14 of the City of Poughkeepsie Code of Ordinances entitled “Graffiti Prohibited
- FROM MARJORIE BARNETT, a notice of property damage sustained on May 1, 2014.
- FROM WALDROW 2407 HOLDING, LLC C/O THOMAS WALDROW, a notice of property damage sustained on June 25, 2014.
- FROM DANIEL DORN, a notice of personal injury sustained on June 20, 2014.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS:
Common Council Agenda & Packet - July 14, 2014 (396.3 KiB, 507 hits)