Free parking is available under City Hall for those arriving before 8:00 p.m. Enter the parking garage from the westbound arterial highway. For additional information, contact the City Clerk, at (845) 451-4225.
All Common Council meetings are webcasted live at: http://www.totalwebcasting.com/live/cop/
Once completed, the meetings are archived on the site for later viewing.
Common Council Agenda & Packet - August 25, 2014 (1.4 MiB, 498 hits)
Common Council Agenda – August 25, 2014
5:45 p.m. Presentation by PACE Land Use Center regarding Poughkeepsie Main Street Economic Development Strategy
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda items.
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, Resolution R14-60, setting a public hearing and introducing an Ordinance, establishing a fee in lieu of parkland.
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, Resolution R14-61, approving an Easement with Central Hudson.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, Ordinance O-14-13, parking change to include permit parking on Lafyette Place.
- FROM ASSISTANT CORPORATION COUNSEL GILDARD,Ordinance O-14-15, amending Section 9-34 of the City Code entitled “Effect of non-compliance with any section under this chapter”.
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM KEN KEARNEY,a presentation regarding the proposed purchase of a property located on Pershing Avenue.
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR BUNYI, a presentation on the 2015-2019 Capital Plan.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: