The Planning Board reviews a variety of development-related applications, including:
- site plans
- special permits
- Common Council referrals for advisory opinions
- plans for altering nonconforming uses.
Planning staff attends all Planning Board meetings, and provides advisory and administrative support to the Board. In addition, planning staff ensures that all applicants comply with State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) requirements.
Planning Board Members
Application Deadline and Meeting Schedule
- applications must be submitted to the Planning Department three weeks prior to the Planning Board Meeting.
- meets the third Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers (third floor) of City Hall.
Planning Board Meeting Announcements
- Planning Board Meeting – July 21, 2015 (7/21/2015)
- Planning Board Meeting – June 16, 2015 (6/12/2015)
- Planning Board Meeting – May 19, 2015 (5/12/2015)
View All: Planning Board Meeting Announcements