The Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) is a quasi-judicial board that is responsible for making zoning interpretations, recommending zoning changes to the Common Council, approving changes of legal nonconforming uses, and for ruling on area and use variance requests. Planning Staff attends all Zoning Board of Appeals meetings and provides advisory and administrative support.
Application Deadlines and Meeting Schedules:
- Applications must be submitted to the Planning Department three weeks prior to the ZBA Meeting.
- Meets the second Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers (third floor) of City Hall.
ZBA Meeting Announcements
- ZBA Meeting Rescheduled – December 9, 2014
- ZBA Meeting Notice & Agenda – December 17, 2014
- ZBA Meeting Notice & Agenda – November 12, 2014
View All: ZBA Meeting Announcements
Zoning Board of Appeals Member List - 2014 (42.7 KiB, 305 hits)