The Common Council meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Third Floor, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, New York.
Parking is available under City Hall. Enter the parking garage from the westbound arterial highway. For additional information, contact the City Clerk, at (845) 451-4225.
All Common Council meetings are webcasted live at: http://www.totalwebcasting.com/live/cop/
Once completed, the meetings are archived on the site for later viewing.
Common Council Agenda
6:00 pm. Special Informational Meeting
Common Council Agenda & Packet - March 16, 2015 (1.9 MiB, 764 hits)
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda items.
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, Resolution R15-22, introducing and setting public hearing for 36 North Clover Street development project.
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, Resolution R15-23, approving an RFP for Pershing Avenue.
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, Resolution R15-24, approving the designation of 204 Church Street as an historic landmark.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, Ordinance O-15-1, removing Handicapped Parking at 544 Main Street.
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, Ordinance O-15-2, adding two Handicapped Parking Spaces at 13 South White Street.
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM HUDSON VALLEY COMMUNITY CENTER, Inc, a presentation regarding Center Revitalization.
- FROM KEN KEARNEY, a presentation regarding the proposed development of a property on the corner of Main Street and Bridge Street.
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, a communication regarding the implementation of the vacant property bond ordinance.
- FROM ASSISTANT CORPORATION COUNSEL AQEEL, a communication regarding the requirement of live-in Superintendent for apartment buildings of six or more units.
- FROM DOUGLAS GOR, a notice of property damage sustained on February 24, 2015.
- FROM JAMES L. ALEXANDER, a notice of personal injury sustained.
- FROM FREDERICK A. FROST, a notice or property damage sustained on February 2, 2015.
- FROM HONORIO RODRIGUEZ, a notice of intent for El Bracero, Inc., to renew their Liquor License.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: