Common Council meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Third Floor, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, New York.
Free parking is available under City Hall for those arriving before 8:00 p.m. Enter the parking garage from the westbound arterial highway. For additional information, contact the City Clerk, at (845) 451-4225.
All Common Council meetings are webcasted live at: http://www.totalwebcasting.com/live/cop/
Once completed, the meetings are archived on the site for later viewing.
Common Council Agenda
Common Council Agenda & Packet - December 1, 2014 (5.1 MiB, 327 hits)
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of June 2, 2014
- Common Council Meeting of June 16, 2014
- Public Hearing of October 22, 2014 (WTOD)
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda items.
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- FROM COUNCILMEMBER RICH, Ordinance, O-14-23, Rescinding O-14-18 (Permit Parking on Delano Street).
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, Ordinance O-14-24, approving amendments to the Snow Emergency Route, adding Mill Street.
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR BUNYI, a communication regarding the LED financing.
- FROM MCGRATH REALTY, a communication regarding the proposed Supermarket.
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, a communication regarding the Pelton Mansion/Clover Street parcel.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: